Why we collect, use and retain your Personal Information
Personal information collected by HomeSkor may be used for the following general purposes:
- To provide you with a personalized experience in your use of our Services.
- To provide, with your consent, information to other users of the Services.
- To send you communications that you have opted-in to receive.
- To respond to your questions and comments.
- For statistical analysis.
- To identify security threats or violations of our Terms of Service.
Personal Information we collect
When registering on our site or contacting us by phone or other means, you may be asked to provide your name, email address or other details. If you arrange a HomeSkor evaluation of your home, similar Personal Information may be collected during a site visit by a HomeSkor representative or partner.
Consent and disclosure
HomeSkor will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information. As per our Terms of Service, we take your provision of Personal Information through any of the means described above as consent for our use of that information in operating our Services. We do not give or sell any personal information to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have given express consent for us to do so.
Access and control
You may request to view, update or delete your Personal Information or opt out of the use of our Services at any time by contacting our Privacy Officer:
- Privacy Officer
- HomeSkor Inc.
- 1-3661 4th Ave W
- Vancouver BC V6R 1P2
Last edited: 2016-08-10